MiM Creative Vision Ensemble Registration
To participate in the MiM Creative Vision Ensemble mentoring program:
- Fill out the online registration form below. If the form does not render, click the button at the bottom of the page.
- IF YOU HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN, you can read and sign the Creative Vision Ensemble Student Agreement portion at the end of the form using your finger or a stylus in the Signature Field, then you can submit your form. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN go ahead and print the completed form BEFORE YOU SUBMIT, then read and sign the hard copy of the Creative Vision Ensemble Student Agreement and bring this with you to your first session.
- Click SUBMIT once you've completed the form. Please note that incomplete forms may not be processed.
- There are NO audition requirements, however we do expect the students to commit to participating unless there is a strong reason for them to miss a session.
- After you submit your application, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your application is reviewed, an Arts for Art staff member will contact your parent/guardian by phone to answer a few questions and provide you with further information.